Since the surprise attack on Israel by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7, hundreds of civilians, including babies, the elderly, and soldiers have been killed, wounded or captured. Israel retaliated against Hamas by firing missiles into Gaza.
A terror attack by Hamas at a music festival in Israel claimed the lives of at least 260 concert-goers with many others kidnapped and injured. Those abducted — including American citizens — are still being held hostage in Gaza.
“We now know that American citizens are among those being held by Hamas,” President Biden said in a press conference Tuesday afternoon.
Below are the most recent numbers related to the war. Fox News Digital will continue to inform on fatalities, hostages, death toll and more as they are reported and confirmed by officials.
- 29 Americans are reported dead
- At least 1,300 Israeli civilians and soldiers have been killed
- At least 3,000 Israelis have been injured
- At least 8,700 Palestinians have been wounded
- At least 2,215 Palestinians and Hamas terrorists have been killed
- At least 150 soldiers and civilians are being held hostage in Gaza
- At least 5,000 rockets have been fired by Hamas terrorists
- At least 1,500 Hamas terrorists have been found dead
- At least 260 died at the Tribe of Nova music festival
- At least 70 terrorists invaded Kfar Aza
- At least 200 Israelis were found dead in Kfar Aza
- At least 30 missing persons have been located and rescued at a kibbutz
- The population of Gaza is 2,000,000
- The population of Israel is 9,795,000
- 8 days of war as of Saturday, October 14